Catering Engineer – London
Commercial Catering Engineer (COMCAT)
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer for a UK leading catering equipment service provider. The role will be working across the advertised region working on a variety of commercial catering equipment.
- Service and Maintenance of Commercial Catering Equipment
- Working in a team of regional engineers
- Fault finding, breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance work
- Offering support for other engineers as and when required
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Commercial Catering Engineer
- COMCAT 1, 3 & 5 qualifications
- C&G Electrical qualifications or experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience completing service schedules within company guidelines as well as completing electronic worksheets.
- Refrigeration experience would be useful but not essential
To apply send us your CV and covering letter or contact our office on (phone number removed)
Keywords; COMCAT, CATERING, SERVICE, ENGINEER