Refrigeration Engineer – North East
The Field Solutions Group
We are seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for a large well-established service provider. The role will be working across the advertised region working on mainly supermarket refrigeration equipment within the public sector, hospitality and events sectors.
- Service and Maintenance of Supermarket Refrigeration Equipment
- Working in a team of engineers through the region
- Providing the best possible standard of customer service to our customers
- Offering support for other engineers and acting as a point of escalation for the team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Refrigeration Engineer
- Previous experience working on supermarket refrigeration from small bottle collers to large cold stores, chillers and more.
- Refrigeration qualifications – FGAS, Level 2 or equivalent, CO2
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience in catering and hospitality environments
- Electrical qualifications and experience