We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager for a national technology business based in the Hertfordshire region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the smooth running of the companies supply chain processes and practices from order confirmation to billing and service readiness, including purchasing, order fulfilment and contracts.
- Ensure all orders are received are fulfilled accurately and within the expected timeframes. Work closely with all suppliers and ensure all purchases arrive on time to meet customer expectations.
- Develop strong working relationships with all suppliers and department heads. Working closely with Inventory, order processing and billing to ensure a collaborative and productive relationship Work within the defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as set out by the business. Monitor supplier delivery performance through monthly meetings and develop suitable KPI with them.
- To monitor and actively improve processes, practices and efficiencies within operations and recommend and deliver improvements.
- Experienced operations manager with a background overseeing general purchasing and logistics operations for large companies
- Experienced background ensuring contracts are executed and maintained in line with agreed T&C's
- Experience managing key supplier relationships, including hardware, software, services, spare parts and consumables
- Experience following operating and compliance procedures such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO27001 and WEEE Recycling.
- Background working in the IT/Technology sector
- Experienced background in purchasing and logistics