Industrial Refrigeration Engineer – Midlands
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for a large well-established service provider. The role will be working across the advertised region working on mainly industrial refrigeration equipment within various sectors.
- Service and Maintenance of Industrial Refrigeration Equipment
- Working in a team of engineers through the region
- Providing the best possible standard of customer service to our customers
- Offering support for other engineers and acting as a point of escalation for the team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Refrigeration Engineer
- Previous experience working on industrial refrigeration equipment
- Ammonia experience/training
- Refrigeration qualifications – FGAS, Level 2 or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience in catering and hospitality environments
- Electrical qualifications and experience
To apply send us your CV and covering letter or contact our office on (phone number removed)
Keywords; REFRIGERATION, AMMONIA, ENGINEER, SERVICE, F-GAS,