The Field Solutions Group
Appointment Setter for Enterprise/Corporate Team
Office based (Telford or B’ham)
One of the UK’s fastest growing independent Business Communications Specialists and are rapidly expanding. We have recently relocated to larger premises central to Telford Train Station as well as opening a brand-new office in Birmingham City Centre.
We have immediate starts available for the right candidates to join our Enterprise Sales Team, working as Appointment Setters for our experienced Field Sales Team.
The role is office based at either our Telford or Birmingham sites, both of which are very close to train stations making for an easy commute.
Working from our own internal database and Salesforce platforms, the successful candidate will be required to make outbound calls to Business customers to discuss our market leading Telecom Solutions booking appointments for our Field Sales Team to attend.
• Previous experience in B2B appointment setting necessar
• Excellent communication skills, confident making outbound calls
• A proven track record of meeting monthly targets by working individually, yet successfully within a sales team
• Strong ability to overcome objections and remain positive throughout
• Enthusiastic, resilient, and engaging individual
• Computer literate and able to pick up inhouse CRM System (Salesforce) • Excellent organisation skills and experience in diary management.
Our five-star Trust Pilot rating is a glowing representation of what a great team we have here and the fantastic company culture we have built.
We have an excellent staff retention record and an upbeat, motivated workforce. This as well as our unique my.plan platform really makes us a stand out business within this sector.
Working in Collaboration with the team from Plan, mobile networks such as EE and O2, distributors and suppliers.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with no weekend work! Weekends are for fun!
We are offering an excellent basic salary, dependant on experience, an attractive commission structure, plus the opportunity for personal development, and a structured career path.
We can also offer:
Company Pension Scheme
28 days holiday