Field Service Engineer – Manchester
The Field Solutions Group
Field Service Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a leading outsourced service provider. This role will be working on a diverse range of technology to a wide variety of clients. This technology includes business Printers, Computers, Digital Signage, Click & Collect Tech, Self-Scanning Technology (full training provided).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending breakdowns, pre planned maintenance and installation work across the advertised region.
- Working on a variety of technology and being adaptable to the various instances that may arise.
- Attending relevant training courses both internally and externally to keep up to date with the latest technology
- Supporting and working with other engineers in the region working on various projects.
- Previous experience working as a Field Service Engineer.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding
- IT/Networking experience
- Customer focussed values with excellent communication skills
- Previous background in the Print, EPOS or IT sector
- Electro-Mechanical or similar qualifications
To apply for this role please send us your CV and covering letter or contact our office to learn more – 0121 728 8285
Keywords – FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER, ENGINEERING, TECHNICAL SUPPORT, SERVICE, ENGINEER.