Customer Service Coordinator
The Field Solutions Group
Customer Service Administrator
Working as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service.
To support the Customer Services team by taking and logging calls via telephone and email in an efficient and effective way, also providing 1st line support wherever possible.
Using a range of communication methods and tools to ensure where possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
- Acting as initial point of contact via phone and email
- Handling calls and transferring to the correct department
- To ensure all customer support calls are logged accurately, promoting the company by displaying a courteous and professional approach at all times
- To support the team and undertake general Customer Services administrative duties where required
- To ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
- To offer 1st line support to customers wherever possible, in order to offer quick, remote resolutions
- Champions the company processes to establish consumer confidence.
Incident Support Logging
- Accurately log customer support calls, ensuring details provided by the customer are reflected in the support call
- Where applicable escalate priority calls, using customer knowledge and system information to achieve success in line with customer expectations
- To recognise on-going issues, utilising device history information and escalating to ensure customer expectations are met
Customer enquiry and complaints
- First port of call for customer enquiries received into the department
- Ensuring customer queries are resolved at first point of contact when possible
- Escalate customer service complaints, providing the customer with updates and a point of contact where appropriate
- Utilise customer updates/information to ensure accurate information is supplied within system
Customer Services Consumable Orders
- To act as a point of contact for customer consumable queries
- Investigate consumable complaints, escalating all complaints to the Customer Services Manager.
- Log Customer manual consumable orders in line with Completes’ processes.
- Escalate to relevant persons upon identification of Customer toner issues.
- Previous experience in a customer facing enviornment
- High degree of computer literacy and ideally an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- An ability to learn quickly and become fully conversant, within a very short period of time, with the service management module of the internal CRM system