Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – West Midlands
The Field Solutions Group
We are seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for a large well-established service provider. The role will be working across the advertised region working on mainly commercial refrigeration equipment within the public sector, hospitality and events sectors.
- Service and Maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
- Working in a team of engineers through the region
- Providing the best possible standard of customer service to our customers
- Offering support for other engineers and acting as a point of escalation for the team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Refrigeration Engineer
- Previous experience working on commercial refrigeration from small bottle coloers to large cold stores, chillers and more.
- Refrigeration qualifications – FGAS, Level 2 or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience in catering and hospitality environments
- Electrical qualifications and experience
To apply send us your CV and covering letter or contact our office on (phone number removed)
Keywords; REFRIGERATION, ENGINEER, SERVICE, F-GAS,